March 17 & 18, 8am to 4pm Concord; May 19 & 20, 8am to 4pm Highland Center, Crawford Notch. This two day workshop will help you develop skills and strategies to more effectively and efficiently facilitate work groups, community groups, coalitions, and collaborations. Through this training, participants will learn to:
- Create collaborative relationships
- Design and customize processes to meet the needs of specific groups.
- Develop intentional facilitation practices and use facilitation mapping to design meetings.
- Identify behaviors that hinder and help a group process.
- Strengthen participatory and interpersonal skills, and increase ability to manage group conflict.
Cost is $120. Registration fee covers meals and materials. The fee may be reduced or waived for students and those with financial need. For additional information on either training, please contact email@example.com or Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org